Sharing data in real-time between users and services while ensuring authorization and privacy is a complex undertaking. Challenges with data protection are as follows:
- classify sensitive data for authorized access
- protect sensitive data from unauthorized access
- prevent data from leaking externally
- apply consistent policy across data sources
- isolate data based on Geo-location
Fluvio has built-in primitives such as encryption and role-based authorization to ensure data privacy and security. Future versions of Fluvio will provide additional customizations such as domain boundaries and data leaking prevention modules.