The Connector Engineering team’s mission is to connect the world’s data through InfinyOn’s real-time data platform. The connector engineer will develop both open source and cloud connectors using our revolutionary SmartConnector technology, which is built on top of WebAssembly and real-time fluvio streaming technology.
- Build and maintain source and destination connectors using Rust.
- Responsible for the entire connector lifecycle from inception, development, testing, operations, and support.
- Engage with both open source and cloud communities.
- Contribute and help shape the Connector roadmap.
- Initiate and shape Connector pattern framework and toolings.
- Experiences with Distributed Systems and Cloud technology.
- Strong knowledge of Database technology.
- Rust experience in either open-source or commercial products.
- Proficiency in one more more languages such as Python, Node, or Java.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
InfinyOn, a real-time data streaming company, has architected a programmable platform for data in motion built on Rust and enables continuous intelligence for connected apps. SmartModules enable enterprises to intelligently program their data pipelines as they flow between producers and consumers for real-time services. With InfinyOn Cloud, enterprises can quickly correlate events, apply business intelligence, and derive value from their data. To learn more, please visit infinyon.com.