InfinyOn is an early-stage startup backed by Tier 1 venture funds. InfinyOn was founded under the belief that every organization needs to transform into a real-time enterprise to be competitive. Today, InfinyOn is building a new generation of real-time data stack to enable organizations to build real-time applications and services rapidly.
We are looking for a connector engineer to develop both open source and cloud connectors using our revolutionary SmartConnector technology, which is built on top of WebAssembly and real-time fluvio streaming technology.
- Build and maintain source and destination connectors using Rust.
- Responsible for the entire connector lifecycle from inception, development, testing, operations, and support.
- Engage with both open source and cloud communities.
- Contribute and help shape the Connector roadmap.
- Initiate and shape Connector pattern framework and toolings.
- Experiences with Distributed Systems and Cloud technology.
- Strong knowledge of Database technology.
- Rust experience in either open-source or commercial products.
- Proficiency in one more more languages such as Python, Node, or Java.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
We are a startup, and we work extended hours, which at times extend into the weekend. You must be comfortable to work in startup environment.
Conpensation And Benefits
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis. They may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at InfinyOn. You will be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of stock options to participate in the company’s success. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision (this is based on your location and eligibility). We also offer unlimited paid time off and a remote first work environment.
InfinyOn, a technology company in Silicon Valley, aims to accelerate the world’s transition to a real-time economy. We have built a modern real-time data platform with a powerful event stream processing engine that allows architects, data engineers, and developers to build the next generation of real-time services. Please visit infinyon.com to learn more.