We are looking for a developer advocate to spread the word about Fluvio, a high-performance data streaming platform written in Rust. As a Developer Advocate, you’ll work closely with our third-party developers on developing the Fluvio community. You must thrive on new challenges as you’ll seldom face the same problem two days in a row. You are frequent public speaker and active on social media.
- Plan and coordinate webinars and meetups to showcase the Fluvio platform.
- Spread the word through blogs, presentations, videos, and podcasts.
- Interact with the developer community to answer questions and collect feedback.
- Develop use cases and demos that showcase Fluvio platform.
- Represent the InfinyOn brand externally when interacting with developers.
- Represent the developer internally when participating in roadmap planning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Developer Advocate
- Software engineering background required
- Good understanding of Rust required
- Knowledge of Node, Python, and Java desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with presenting technical information to a technical audience
- Self-directed and able to quickly and efficiently switch focus among multiple tasks
- Strong working understanding of real time data streaming
InfinyOn, a real-time data streaming company, has architected a programmable platform for data in motion built on Rust and enables continuous intelligence for connected apps. SmartModules enable enterprises to intelligently program their data pipelines as they flow between producers and consumers for real-time services. With InfinyOn Cloud, enterprises can quickly correlate events, apply business intelligence, and derive value from their data. To learn more, please visit infinyon.com.