InfinyOn is an early-stage startup backed by Tier 1 venture funds. InfinyOn was founded under the belief that every organization needs to transform into a real-time enterprise to be competitive. Today, InfinyOn is building a new generation of real-time data stack to enable organizations to build real-time applications and services rapidly.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize InfinyOn’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together.
InfinyOn Cloud, built on Fluvio OSS, delivers a complete end-to-end event streaming experience via a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Moving data multiple times between databases, microservices, and analytics tools is expensive and complicated. InfinyOn intelligent data pipelines bundle data streaming and in-line SmartModule processing in one product allowing vendors to deploy and operate microservices directly on the pipeline. The InfinyOn approach eliminates infrastructure complexity and operational overhead for out-of-band microservices and reduces the need for excessive data movement.
The Head of Product is directly responsible for working with Cloud customers and the open source community to understand requirements and craft a roadmap that brings InfinyOn to the forefront of the intelligent data streaming market. The ideal candidate can synthesize many use cases and prioritize features based on vision, effort, and market opportunity. In addition, they will work closely with sales, marketing, and engineering teams to facilitate transparency, fast decision-making, and smooth collaboration.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience focused on SaaS and IaaS products
- Strong technical background
- Experience at a startup creating product roadmaps from 0-1
- Distributed systems experience
- Demonstrated fluency with cloud computing
- Open-source experience desirable
- Directly responsible for working with customers and communities to craft a product roadmap that meets the needs of the Fluvio community.
- Work at all levels of the technology stack to derive requirements and bring core features to market, whether they are proprietary or donated to open-source.
- Drive Fluvio OSS and InfinyOn Cloud Roadmap with a focus on user experience, platform stability, and scalability.
- Develop product and technical specifications for Fluvio and InfinyOn Cloud features.
- Align product roadmap with company priorities.
- Understand engineering capacity and balance backlog priorities based on team velocity and market need.
- Improve the release process from use case definition to market introduction.
- Educate InfinyOn’s Sales and Marketing teams and the broader community about new features.
We are a startup, and we work extended hours, which at times extend into the weekend. You must be comfortable to work in startup environment.
Conpensation And Benefits
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis. They may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at InfinyOn. You will be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of stock options to participate in the company’s success. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision (this is based on your location and eligibility). We also offer unlimited paid time off and a remote first work environment.
InfinyOn, a technology company in Silicon Valley, aims to accelerate the world’s transition to a real-time economy. We have built a modern real-time data platform with a powerful event stream processing engine that allows architects, data engineers, and developers to build the next generation of real-time services. Please visit infinyon.com to learn more.