InfinyOn is an early-stage startup backed by Tier 1 venture funds. InfinyOn was founded under the belief that every organization needs to transform into a real-time enterprise to be competitive. Today, InfinyOn is building a new generation of real-time data stack to enable organizations to build real-time applications and services rapidly.
We are looking for a solutions architect to partner as a technical advisor to the sales team organiztion. You will work very closely with the product management, marketing and engineering teams and serve as a vital product advocate in front of prospects, customers, and the wider Data Streaming communities.
You will be a trusted advisor to InfinyOn prospects and customers as they undertake technical demos, design and development of their end-to-end solution, be conversant with the current state and future roadmap of Fluvio in open source and be able to identify known issues and inform them of upcoming fixes or workarounds. You’ll also be responsible for clear articulation of InfinyOn’s technical and product positioning to a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders, and for forging strong relationships with them throughout the sales cycle.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with distributed systems, infrastructure software like databases, message queues, data-focused SaaS, or Big Data products.
- Confidence presenting to customers - a highly skilled, technical and business audience.
- Clear, consistent demonstration of self-starter behavior and a desire to learn new things and tackle hard technical problems.
- Proficiency in Rust or Python.
- Experience building or running cloud applications.
What Gives You An Advantage
- Previous sales engineering work experience
- Previous experience building solutions with Apache Kafka or Apache Pulsar
- Work experience with data integration or application architecture
- Understanding of systems operations concepts (disk, network, operating systems, etc)
- Experience building and operating distributed systems
- Comfortable with presenting technical information to a technical audience
- Self-directed and able to quickly and efficiently switch focus among multiple tasks
- Technical certifications - CS degree or cloud developer/architect/administrator
We are a startup, and we work extended hours, which at times extend into the weekend. You must be comfortable to work in startup environment.
Conpensation And Benefits
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis. They may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at InfinyOn. You will be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of stock options to participate in the company’s success. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision (this is based on your location and eligibility). We also offer unlimited paid time off and a remote first work environment.
InfinyOn, a technology company in Silicon Valley, aims to accelerate the world’s transition to a real-time economy. We have built a modern real-time data platform with a powerful event stream processing engine that allows architects, data engineers, and developers to build the next generation of real-time services. Please visit infinyon.com to learn more.